At KJT Group, an employee-owned market research organization, we help drive strategy for some of the most innovative healthcare organizations in the world. We are committed to helping our clients succeed to improve the lives of patients, caregivers, and healthcare professionals – and you could be a part of that dynamic team.
As a professional with KJT Group, you will work with industry thought leaders who are passionate about what they do.
As a four-time Top Workplace winner, we believe building a dynamic culture is critical to the long-term success of our company.
KJT Group offers unique advantages for employees, including:
- Challenging research engagements with top tier clients
- Experience working with industry experts
- Competitive compensation
- A work culture where employees are the most valuable asset
- Work-life balance and flexibility
- Opportunity for growth
We hire the best employees to make our business better. To thank them for their hard work and dedication, we offer a range of benefits that make working at KJT Group the best professional decision someone can make. See why we stand out:
- We live by our values
- Balance, mutual respect, empowerment, empathy, integrity, mindfulness, ever better.
- We care about you and your family’s health.
- We subsidize health, dental, and vision insurance for you and your family.
- Our award-winning wellness program, “Wellness by Design”, promotes the mental, physical, and emotional well-being of our employees.
- We promote long-term wealth building.
- Our employees receive company stock through an employee stock ownership plan (ESOP) in addition to a traditional 401k offering. Both support our employees’ retirement planning.
- We view your work within the context of the rest of your life.
- We provide telecommuting and flexible office hours.
- Employees can receive paid family leave and may purchase vacation time as needed to accommodate their personal lives.
- We support your growth.
- Our employees have access to internal and external training opportunities, including tuition reimbursement.
- Our development action planning process ensures our employees receive meaningful feedback that aids career progression.
- We have fun!
- Building strong relationships among our employees is critical to our success by increasing engagement and productivity.
- We throw annual summer and holiday parties along with a steady stream of social events throughout the year.
Interested in joining our team? See what positions are currently open. Remote candidates are welcome to apply!
- See All
Throughout its first 13 years, the leadership at KJT Group established an award-winning culture and employee experience that is second […]
The Research Associate is responsible for the design and delivery of market research projects for assigned client accounts. While the […]