What is the MAC?
The Medical Advisory Council (MAC) consists of physicians, academic researchers, and other healthcare professionals who provide deeper clinical, unbiased real-world expertise to our engagements.
Their main role is to:
- Provide real-world clinical knowledge of the overall healthcare landscape or ecosystem pertaining to a research topic area.
- Share deep knowledge of specific diseases, conditions, and contextual or technical issues that exist.
We leverage their expertise to bring strong clinical and professional perspectives to our study design, recruiting, survey and discussion guide design, as well as medical and scientific communications.
KJT’s MAC was established in 2012 and currently consists of 25 active members (and counting!).
Critical Care /
Other Professional Focus Areas
Managed Care /
- Health Services Research & Policy
- Nurse Management
- P&T Review
- Patient Safety & Medical Errors
- Pharmaceutical Supply Chain Management