Founded in 2007, KJT Group is an evidence-based research and consulting firm. Through co-creative partnerships with our life sciences clients we capture actionable insights that enhance strategic and tactical decision making.
We are looking for a driven, dynamic Vice President, Client Development who has the proven ability to attain sales objectives focused on new accounts. We are looking for a senior research professional who is experienced in client management and consultative selling in a relevant professional services or healthcare environment. This role will engage in a variety of marketing activities and may represent KJT Group at market research or target industry conferences. Knowledge of the following is desirable: primary market research, market access & pricing, brand management and commercialization strategies.
Working collaboratively with the research teams, you will contribute to relationships with key clients, with a primary focus on insight generation and integrating knowledge from various engagements.
If you are interested in an entrepreneurial, high growth culture and dynamic industry please consider joining our team. We offer a competitive salary with uncapped commission potential and company-wide sales awards.
- Actively pursue new US and global client relationships within new accounts, and to a lesser degree within existing accounts
- Maintaining and expanding the database of prospects of the organization within salesforce.com
- Outbound and inbound account management.
- Collaborate with the Chief Operating Officer to determine essential strategic approaches for sales
- Proactively develop and accomplish a lead generation plan, meeting or exceeding monthly, quarterly and annual targets
- Attend industry conferences to develop industry expertise and to develop new client contacts
- Bring deep healthcare industry understanding and context to the client relationship, including strategic and tactical client recommendations based on a deep understanding of the client’s own business strategies and operating environment
- Guides and enhances compelling proposals that demonstrate outstanding research design to meet client needs within applicable constraints
- Work with senior management team to develop and execute corporate marketing strategy
- Contribute to sales/marketing meetings regarding sales achievement (actual vs. goal), reporting on market situation
- Other responsibilities as may be assigned
- Responsible for and committed to the highest level of data security and client confidentiality
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 10+ years of experience selling professional and consulting services, healthcare market research preferred
- Proven ability to consistently meet and exceed sales results
- Must have a thorough knowledge of primary market research
- Able to maintain a positive attitude, and socially at ease, in the face of criticism, rejection, or failure
- Able to maintain and promote social, ethical, and organizational standards in conducting internal and external business activities
- Highly proficient computer skills including MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook and CRM software (salesforce.com)
- Ability to work well independently, self-directed entrepreneurial environment
- Fluent in English
- Able to negotiate skillfully, promote/sell ideas persuasively, and close transactions with mutually beneficial results.
- Able to provide courteous, timely service when addressing customer questions and concerns.
- Former experience as a healthcare market research practice leader is preferred, but not required.
- Travel up to 75%.
To apply, send completed application, electronic resume and cover letter to email@example.com.