Essential Duties and Responsibilities: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individual with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
Client Account Management
- Serves as the primary point of contact on designated client accounts with an ability to confidently and independently address client inquiries.
- Engages in active listening with clients to ensure a clear understanding of their business objectives.
- Documents and communicates defined business objectives with internal and external stakeholders.
- Identifies potential risks in client delivery, elevating risks as required to ensure appropriate resolution.
Research and Project Leadership
- Selects and executes the most appropriate research methodology and techniques for each project.
- Designs research workflow plans and timetables, modifying as needed throughout the course of the project.
- Designs survey questionnaires and moderator discussion guides to ensure the necessary data is captured.
- Interprets and analyzes data and writes insightful reports with actionable recommendations.
- Proactively engages with Field Operations throughout the course of the project to ensure client deliverables are timely and of the highest quality.
Information Security Management
- The person in this role is responsible for being at all times compliant with the KJT Group Information Security Policy and all other policies, processes and documentation which relates to information security within KJT Group.
Key Competencies for Success:
- Strong writing, editing and data visualization skills to ensure findings are communicated in a clear and easily digestible manner.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with an ability to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders, at all levels and with team members at remote locations.
- Proven expertise with a variety of quantitative market research solutions, tools and methods. Experience with qualitative research is a plus.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage time effectively and prioritize tasks to meet a range of deadlines
- Professional integrity with a solid orientation toward collaboration and leadership
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline (business, economics, mathematics or statistics) and 3-5 years of professional, post-graduate experience or a Master’s degree and 2-4 years of experience.
- 1-3 years of relevant industry/sector experience (life sciences)
- Expert proficiency with MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Experience with Adobe Acrobat Suite of tools.
Ability and willingness to travel up to 15% (post COVID)