Essential Duties and Responsibilities: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individual with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
- Work closely with our Controller and Accounting Manager with regard to payroll (they own), benefits administration (HR owns), leave management (HR owns) and HRIS (mutual ownership.)
- Collaborate with the Controller and President with regard to total compensation planning for new hires, promotions and annual merit increases. Maintain internal salary bands based on current market and industry data to ensure competitiveness.
- Engage with benefits broker and maintain awareness of innovative programs to ensure competitive benefit offerings and rates. Lead annual open enrollment.
- Collaborate with and actively support our internal, employee led committees including the Social Committee, Internship Committee, Wellness Committee and ESOP committee. Leverage these well-run committees as an extension of the HR function, to ensure their maximum value and that their benefits are well understood by current and future employees.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for employee relations matters. Provide coaching to managers and employees in an attempt to resolve challenges in a mutually agreeable manner.
- Support managers with the maintenance of current job descriptions, the creation of job descriptions for new roles and their supporting competencies.
- Lead the recruitment and selection process for a variety of positions across the market research spectrum. Utilize innovative methodologies to identify and attract passive candidates while minimizing costs.
- Lead the new hire onboarding process from offer letter through the first 90 days, ensuring proactive communication, stakeholder engagement and a best in class experience.
- Lead and support managers with all aspects of performance management including competency management, bi-annual reviews, 360-degree reviews and developmental action planning.
- Lead annual and periodic employee surveys including Top Workplaces, Great Place to Work and other internal and external surveys as applicable.
- Collaborate with IT and Operations regarding ISO requirements and the accurate and timely onboarding, promotion and offboarding of team members. Conduct exit interviews with exiting employees.
- Maintain employee handbook, record keeping and state and federal HR compliance requirements.
Information Security Management
- The person in this role is responsible for being at all times compliant with the KJT Group Information Security Policy and all other policies, processes and documentation which relates to information security within KJT Group.
Key Competencies for Success
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Approachable with timely and accurate follow through
- Must maintain strict confidentiality and professionalism
- Professional integrity with a solid orientation toward teamwork, communication and leadership
- Strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills with an ability to identify root cause, develop solutions, professionally articulate and communicate with various stakeholders and implement appropriate action plans.
- High level of accuracy and excellent attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, HR, marketing, psychology or similar field of study
- 5-7 years of professional experience across a wide range of HR functions with increasingly progressive levels of responsibility
- Experience in a professional services, market research or consulting environment is a plus
- Familiarity with ISO requirements is a plus
Computer Skills: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be technically astute with a strong aptitude for learning new platforms
- Microsoft Office with specific strength in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Adobe Suite of Tools