Essential Duties and Responsibilities: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individual with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
Client Project Leadership:
- Consult with clients on business issues and research design to create innovative solutions.
- Design effective qualitative and quantitative research workflow plans, resourcing and timetables that ensure timeliness and quality of project deliverables.
- Review work product created by the team, ensuring final deliverables meet or exceed client expectations.
- Serve as the primary Research point of contact on designated accounts.
- Identify, investigate and resolve project delivery challenges, escalating to the Sr. VP, Research as appropriate.
- Lead, manage and develop a mixed team of junior and senior level researchers in accordance with KJT Group core values.
- Provide positive and constructive feedback back to team members in a timely manner and in alignment with KJT’s core values.
Sales and Marketing Support:
- Deepen existing client relationships and understanding of client’s business to identify additional revenue generation opportunities. Coordinate with assigned Hunter and Farmer to ensure new business opportunities are cultivated.
- Contribute to KJT marketing communications; blog posts, articles, webinars, and conference papers.
All of our employees are responsible for and committed to the highest level of data security and client confidentiality.
Key Competencies for Success:
- Proven expertise with a variety of qualitative and quantitative market research tools and methods
- Natural leadership ability
- Proven negotiation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong self-awareness
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Professional integrity with a solid orientation toward collaboration and leadership
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage your time effectively and prioritize tasks to meet a range of deadlines
- Master’s degree or Ph.D. in a relevant discipline (business, economics, sociology, political science, psychology).
- Statistics coursework and familiarity with marketing science techniques such as conjoint analysis, perceptual mapping and segmentation.
- 7 to 10 years of professional experience in a market research role, with at least 5 years’ experience in a professional client service capacity.
- 2 to 4 years of people leadership experience including a desire to develop team members and support their personal growth objectives.
- 2 to 4 years of relevant industry/sector experience
- Expert proficiency with MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Ability and willingness to travel 15-25%
KJT Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.