- About Us
- Insight by Design
- Knowledge Center
The Market Research Assistant/Senior Assistant performs a variety of tasks in the delivery of qualitative and quantitative market research projects.
• Develop project time lines.
• Coordinate internal and external resources for specific projects.
• Participate in the development of survey questionnaires and moderator discussion guides.
• Analyze data and create charts and tables to communicate results.
• Communicate with clients as needed.
• Other responsibilities as assigned.
• All of our employees are responsible for and committed to the highest level of data security and client confidentiality.
• Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (e.g., business, psychology, sociology, political science, economics) with at least one course in statistics.
• 0-2 years post-baccalaureate work experience (preferably in a related position).
• Demonstrated ability to manage a variety of complex tasks.
• Demonstrated excellence in oral and written communication.
• Intellectual curiosity and a desire to learn.
• Good time management skills.
• Demonstrated proficiency with MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint applications.
• Experience using a statistical software package such as STATA or SPSS preferred.
• Fluent in English.